Are you recently injured and looking for a diagnosis and expert advice on management? Are you working from home and need guidance on proper workstation set up? Do you want expert guidance for therapeutic exercises? Therapy from the comfort of your home or office. You can even access your therapy session from your smartphone!
Ask us about our FREE Tele Rehab discovery call to see if it’s the right service for you. Email email@example.com for more information.
1) Make yourself comfortable. Choose a location in which you can be most comfortable both physically and emotionally. You will likely be asked by your provider to move during your visit so make sure you have room to move. You want to be able to share information freely with your provider so other people in the room may not provide enough privacy. The more comfortable you are in your surroundings, the better the outcome of the visit will be.
2) Wear comfortable clothing that also allows for movement to be seen over video. For example, snug fitting clothes or shorts and a t-shirt allows for your provider to assess how parts of your body move to determine the best intervention.
3) Be safe. Please do not try to have a telehealth visit while driving or performing other activities that may cause harm.
4) Location. Choose a location that is quiet and private without distractions. This is a healthcare appointment and distractions can make the appointment challenging for everyone. Removing distractions will allow you to focus fully on your learning and your healing.
5) Choose a Consistent Location. Using the same space for every visit allows for your provider to know what equipment and furniture is available for treatment.